Saturday, February 26, 2011

Februaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Holy Cannoli!!

It's almost the end of February!!! I've been in and out of the country for a little while... Vegas & Boston were an absolute blast!!! Lots of stories and lots of memories...




Now it's time to get back into the art grind and start working on my art again...



A couple of notes...

1. My Juried art show is coming to an end... I will be volunteering 2morrow morning putting down the show..

If you've missed my little interview that was posted on the website you can check it out here...

My Juried show Q & A...


2. My payments for my braces are almost done!!! Just a couple more months and I can say that I've reached my goal in regards to my Paintings for Braces campaign on Facebook... I've practically paid for them through all the pieces that i've done this past year... Whoooooooooooo!!!


3. I have a portrait show coming up, Friday March 9th... I have decided to paint my Grandfather, on my mother's side... Ong Ngoai whom I lost some years ago... He was always pimps out with a hat.. So excited with the piece...




A couple of weeks ago VAM had their annual Valentine's Day show... I went to volunteer on the Wednesday since I was not able to be at the actual show due to my Trip to Vegas...

I had planned specifically the idea that I wanted to work on in January... But since I was working on a commission and took some time off to relax I wasn't able to complete the idea... Even so, I like the semi-finished piece... As the one thing that I love with my entire life... I decided to focus on him... My Fatty Bad Boy...

Heart's Content, February 9th, 2011...

I just want to fix his eyes... they are too close together at the moment... And just colour in the roses in my hair... That'll come when I have some time... As I'm constantly working on commissions...


Things have been great and super busy... Missing the days I used to sleep all day... Lol... But looking forward to some days off so I can paint all day...

Got some wicked ideas in the works for some upcoming shows... Hope to see more familiar faces come out and support... Especially now since ya'll know how many cute girls are at these gallery shows... lol...

Cheers!

... *N

No comments:

Post a Comment