Friday, March 4, 2011

1st portrait contest... & UPCOMING ART SHOW - FRIDAY MARCH 11TH!!!

Waddup peeps...

So I had this contest open for a month and it was a really good opportunity for those whom always wanted a portrait done by moi...

The winners are: Anthony Kim and Victoria Nguyen...

Thanks guys for keeping up with my artwork... It means a lot...


Legit answers below...


1. What is my full name - Nguyet Nga Dinh - I have two first names... (hint: this is a trick question)

2. What is my online Nickname? Redmouse15 - Mighty mouse was taken, so I chose my fav colour at the time... (bonus point: why is this my nickname)

3. Which Artist has influenced my work? Marc Franz... (hint: since highschool)

4. What 3 things are my greatest fears? Dead things, the Dark, Clusters... (point for each)

5. Name 5 things that I collect. Stickets, Coins, Boxes, Shot glasses and Carebears... (points for each)

6.  How many tattoos do I have? 10, 1 is a cover up... (trick question: in total)

7. What are my 2 favourite colours? Purple and White... (technically a shade...)

8. I've almost died twice, how? Choking on a strawberry... Drowning at a local pool, Christina Louie saved me... (bonus point: who saved me the first time)

9. Would I rather be a vampire or a werewolf? I'd be both for different reason... I'd be a badass vampire warrior like Kate Beckinsale in Underworld... I'd want to be a werewolf because I don't want to live forever... In Twilight, they arise through anger and are always warm... Which I can relate to and like... (bonus point: why)

10. What nickname have I given my wifey's son Dominic? Watermelon...




Now you all know a little more about me...


I have an upcoming art show Next Friday @ THE SLEEPING GIANT GALLERY... 789 Dundas Street West... Show opens at 8pm...

It is a one night only show... It is a portrait challenge... An uncle or a grandfather... Everyone votes for 2 artists... You cannot vote twice for the same artist... More info following the link below...



Hope you guys can make it out & support... It'll be good to see everyone...

Hope life is treating you all amazingly...

Cheers!..

...Nga

No comments:

Post a Comment