Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bday Goals and Wants...

Hi-dee-hoo!!!

Yay Yay Yay!!! It's almost my birthday!!!

I usually set this up during the new year... I just didn't want to do one this year... But it's good to have something written down when you want to look back to see if you've accomplished your goals or gotten something you really really wanted...




Wants...

1. Full house season 8... Seriously, I've wanted this for like 3 years now... Even hinted at my secret Santas... Then I finally bought it for myself... & I think I either lost it at work or it's lost in the labyrinth that is my room...

2. Buffy Season 8 Comic Book Series...



3. Send donations/sponsorships for my upcoming cn tower climb for wwf!!! I need to meet my goal!!! WWF Cn tower climb 2011 - My Personal Page

4. New motorcycle... With my own artwork on it... White bike with blue ribbons flying from the front...



5. Cute White Motorcycle Helmet...


Goals...

1. Wear every single Dress/Fancy top I have this summer... Some dresses have never seen the light of day!!!

2. Learn to properly volley a volleyball... Not just on the beach, but indoors too... Curse my little fingers!!!

3. Finish my website, facebook artist page (it's hilarious that i liked myself... tyler next and now glenda has found me!!!) and mastering the art of tweeting - everything working towards branding my art...

4. Tread Water...

5. Do the splits...

6. Focus more on my personal art work...

7. Learn French... (I have an online course that I bought... Just have to apply myself...)

8. Don't be so proud... It's ok to be embarrassed... It's the path to learning...

9. Paint on a canvas larger than 24x36 inches...



Wow!!! It's almost April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Nga

No comments:

Post a Comment